Job description / Role
Position Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 38K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
About the Client:
An international IT services company that specializes in digital transformation, innovation, and value creation.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex data and analytics use cases
- Develops and documents project plans, work break down structures, stakeholder analysis, risks and issues logs, communication plans and other documents as per PMO methodology adhered within the customer.
- Facilitates projects scoping and business priority setting and obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establishes a baseline to commence development of use cases
- Prepares summarized or detailed reports and evidence as required for audits, awards and PMOs as requested by Programme Director and Project Board
- Work closely with Technical Leads and architects to ensure common leadership, effectible manage technical deliverables and issues
- Open to Arabic nationals
- Male/Female, 40 years old and below
- Must be a certified baker expert
- At least 10 years’ experience in the same role and industry; experience working with Qatar government organizations is preferred
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, and SDLC / Waterfall
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Dynamics, Application Middleware, and PeopleSoft
- Possess knowledge of the market (Cybersecurity, Integrated Systems, IOT, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft Azure Cloud) to which they are assigned, including industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors
- Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.