Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking an experienced Project Manager for Completions & Wellbore Intervention.
- Identify project scope and deliverables and project constraints.
- Have the ability to manage scope creep, stakeholder management, and resolve issues/problems.
- Plan projects and develop project schedules and work breakdown structures (WBS) and milestones with task dependencies.
- The ability to execute critical path analysis.
- Manage project budget, conduct earned value analysis (EVA). Identify, manage and mitigate project risk.
- Consistently manage stakeholder expectations.
- The ability to create all project artifacts e.g. communications plan, risk management plan, quality plan, project plan, change management plan, human resource plan, stakeholder analysis. Liaison with 3rd party vendors and internal providers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 8+ years of work experience(including time working in project environment, with at least 1 year of experience of managing projects).
- Knowledge of Project (e.g. MS Project)and Portfolio Management tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project Server,Primavera).
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Certification in project management (e.g.Project Management Professional (PMP); New Product Development Professional (NPDP); Previous experience working within a Program Management Office preferred. Preferred knowledge and experience of the technical area being managed and an awareness of the business issues..
- Individual must have strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills and the ability to influence others.
- Analyzes requirements with the project sponsor/customer or senior colleagues, designs the implementation proposal, and evaluates the feasibility.
- Responsible for technical and organizational management and financial aspects of the activities.
- BHGE Product Knowledge is an advantage
- Agile Scrum Master) preferred but not required.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.