Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Project Manager (Healthcare/Hospital projects) to join our award winning team based on our Qatar project.
This critical role will be responsible for communications with the client, providing leadership and direction to the program management and project team, consultants and contractors during the planning, development and delivery phases.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Developing and maintaining professional and meaningful relationships with client representatives to ensure program and project requirements are being satisfied.
- Ensuring the delivery of the contracted PM services to the client.
- Overseeing the consultant, contractor and supplier procurement processes including prequalification, bidder lists and RFP preparation, tender analysis and recommendations.
- Managing and coordinating design phases with consultants and internal architects/engineers.
- Providing leadership, guidance and advice to the program and project teams and ensuring that the required staff resources are available to complete all scoped services.
- Managing and directing the development and maintenance of the program and project schedules for all phases of the project including planning, design and construction.
- Administering the development and maintenance of the cost and claims management plans including budget and estimate preparation, cash flow curves, value engineering (VE), preparation of bill of quantities as well as assessment of payment applications, variations and claims.
- Ensuring prompt payment of money owed to KEO in accordance with Contract terms and conditions. Progressing overdue payments as a priority.
- Effective and efficient administration of project accounts, management of internal job costing in relation to the fee and service and resource requirements.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years' experience partnered with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Experience in hospital/healthcare building projects will be viewed favourably.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. W e take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.