Job description / Role
This role sits within a major HR Transformation Programme, it will undertake a wide range of duties to support HR PMO activities, working with the Partner and Head Programme Management to ensure that quality of governance and consistency of output is maintained and information is of the highest standard, supporting the delivery of best practice programme/project management tools and templates.
International Consulting firm
* Establish and and operate project/program/portfolio management office (PMO)
* To assess and manage risk and issues throughout all aspects of the engagements
* Apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
* Understand PMO tools and methodologies how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client's business
* Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function
* Competitive, job stability and career progression
* Successful candidates should have 7+ years of relevant experience in project/program management and transformative PMO practices within Human Capital.
* Bachelor degree with PMO certification is essential and MBA would be preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
HR and Administrative Manager