Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist clients with their real estate inquiry (by phone, via email, face-to-face meetings).
• Client evaluation. Determine client’s needs and financial abilities.
• Conduct viewings of residential and commercial properties in a professional manner, manage client’s follow-up.
• Log all the information on leads into company provided database (Excel, CRM).
• Manage through the leasing process: communication with client, viewing, negotiation process, explain rent terms and payments, security deposit and other applicable fees to the client, prepare lease agreement, collect client documents and fees.
• Provide reports to company management on leads, ongoing inquiries, closed deals.
• Develop the knowledge about properties/projects in the different areas of Qatar.
• Conduct open houses and other property marketing activities to attract clients.
• Stay up to date with all promotions/leasing offers set by company.
• Always maintain company’s customer service and sales standards.
• Real estate experience (preferred).
• Strong sales and negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• High level of integrity and professionalism.
• Good knowledge of the areas in Doha.
• Holds a valid Qatar driver’s license (required)
• Own car (required)
• English and Arabic (preferred).
About the Company
Founded by Sheikh Khalid Bin Jassim Al Thani, the company was established in 1993 with its headquarters set up in the State of Qatar.
Al Jassim Group is a diversified business group with its interest ranging through Real Estate, Quality Service Restaurants (QSR), Boutique Café and Fast Moving Consumers Goods (FMCG) with focus, commitment and anticipation of market trends driven together to obtain state-of-the-art projects that add value to all stakeholders in Qatari market.
The company’s Real Estate portfolio includes management and development of a large and aggressive self-owned and leased property portfolio, whereas QSR represents big names such as Burger King, Applebee’s, Café Vergnano, Quiznos Sub, Dukkan Falafel; while the FMCG represents Surgiva Mineral water, Harrison Sauce Products, Quely and lot more.