Job description / Role
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP is looking for a Senior Public Relations Specialist (Arabic Speaking) to join our office in Doha, Qatar. The candidate would have to carry out the following tasks:
• Draft, edit and proofread press releases, newsletters, social media material and any communication related to public awareness and satisfaction.
• Assist with drafting and implementing Communications and Public Relations plans
• Assist and follow up with requests and complaints from customers, forward them to the concerned GECs and respond to their inquiries.
• Draft speeches, articles, scripts and any related material to the client and top management.
• Prepare quarterly newsletters, annual reports and other internal communications.
• Assist in organizing workshops, seminars and events held by the company and the client.
• Assist in organising internal cultural, social and sports activities.
• Other tasks relevant to the role, when required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in both English and Arabic
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Arts or a similar field
• Candidates based in Qatar will be preferred
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Customer Service Assistant
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Equinox Global Investments