Job description / Role
Company: A renowned group in Qatar selling building materials.
Our client is looking for an experienced purchase/procurement professional who has experience in building material procurement both locally and internationally.
- Responsible for all purchase/procurement activities of the group.
- Excellent understanding of documents- contracts, RFQs, LPOs.
- Expert at negotiating contracts/pricing.
- International sourcing/procurement from various countries.
- Develop and implement procurement policies and KPIs.
- Planning/forecasting for future purchases.
- Budget control.
- Identification and addition of new vendors to reduce dependency on existing suppliers.
QAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Graduate in any discipline (SCM preferred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- International travel and procurement experience in building materials.
- Highly ethical and honest individual.
- Currently based in Qatar.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
MEP Procurement Officer