Job description / Role
• Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
• Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
• Can you design the unthinkable?
• Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking to appoint a QA Engineer (Construction Assurance Engineer) to join our Quality Assurance team for an Infrastructure project here in Qatar.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Extensive Transportation & Infrastructure site supervision for Roadways & Drainage network projects.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a part Site Supervision teams for construction of Roadways/Highways.
• The candidates should be experienced with the Asphalt Pavement Construction, Dry & Wet utilities Construction, Drainage Networks Construction etc
• GCC experience is a must.
• Experience working with Contractors is highly desirable.
What if we can?
• What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
• As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
QA QC Engineer
Corporate QA QC Engineer
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
QA QC Manager
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|