Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quality Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This position is responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during construction.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Assisting in the review and approval of the contractor's QA/QC system and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance of the contractor's quality on site.
- Providing regular written reports and support to the QA/QC Manager.
- Contributing to and facilitating best practice QA/QC procedures and developing monitoring programs for inspection, testing, sampling and training.
- Assisting and supporting contract administration, quality control and the development/improvement of quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the initiation of appropriate QA support, materials and processes for the construction team.
- Assisting with regular audits/surveillance to ensure proper compliance with procedures.
- Assisting stakeholders with QA/QC Inspection Procedures in order to meet specifications and overall project quality requirements.
- Assisting in the review of all contractor quality/testing submissions.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years expereince partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer. Membership of a Professional Engineering/Quality Institute is desirable.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.