Job description / Role
- Develop Quality Procedures with respect to client specifications and standards.
- Interpret construction and technical drawings.
- Communicate engineering/technical/quality requirement to team individual.
- Verify that incoming materials meet the requirement
- Acts as an internal independent party for the verification of quality welds and ensure that incoming materials meet with specifications.
- Inspection at vendors shop facilities and work-sites, on fabricated pipes, steel structure, blasting, painting works, galvanizing or other installation works per ASME and ANSI codes, including verification of tests at their premises.
- Check for weld joint preparations, fit-up alignment, dimensional tolerances and visual check on weld.
- Liaise with NDT sub-contractors for radiography test, etc.
- View and interpret radiograph films before review by client inspectors.
- Follow-up on corrective action of non-conforming products.
- Prepare and compile inspection reports, non-conformance reports and other quality control.
- Monitor welders’ performance and the welding procedures to check for compliance.
- Witness and verify the welding procedures qualification tests and welders’ performance qualification tests.
- Implement and monitor proper storage, handling and usage of welding equipment and welding filter rods.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years in Inspection and Quality Control for Oil and gas industry.
- Possess Welding Inspector certificate (CWI by AWS or CSWIP 3.1 by TWI UK Ltd) is essential
- Experience in Inspection, Quality Control, testing and commissioning works of Construction for Power, Oil and Chemical Plants
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.