Job description / Role
• Propose changes in the workplace or to materials being used, equipment and procedures.
• Provide input and/or develop or update QHSE procedures as per the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements.
• Liaise with external parties on matters relating to QHSE requirements.
• Promote the awareness on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO 45001 system requirements among the all levels of employees.
• Investigate quality, health and safety complaints; look into anything that might be a risk to the ASFM employees.
• Coordinate with Operations regarding the control of documents and records.
• Develop QHSE related policies and procedures.
• Carry out QHSE related risk assessment of materials, equipment and procedures, etc.
• Access information on workplace hazards and QHSE of employees in their area.
• Develop and implement work practices/programs to enhance employee QHSE performance at the workplace.
• Utilize facilities and resources needed to perform their role; inspect any part of the workplace after giving reasonable notice to the head of the unit or controlled entity; investigate HSE hazards and incident; accompany an investigator during an investigation.
• Train, coach and perform QHSE observation tours at workplaces based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
• Provide QHSE support in the workplace during emergencies; direct work activity to stop when there is immediate threat related to QHSE.
• Facilitate and/or assist Facilities Operations Team and employees in complying with all QHSE related policies and procedures through training, auditing, assisting the HSE committees, tool box meetings, incident investigations and corrective action follow-up.
• Ensure that compliance with all applicable legal and other requirements as per the nature of jobs.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO 45001.
• Trained Internal Auditor
• Ability to design and develop service delivery in line with strategic business objectives
• Experience of managing large teams with a geographical spread and varied functionality
• Exemplary presentation skills with previous experience of presenting to clients and senior management teams
• Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision
• Flexible in your approach to client and team relationships
• Ability to develop excellence with internal and external partnerships
• Capable of making decisions and bring clarity to difficult situations
• Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
• Demonstrable excellence in oral and written communication
• Committed to the training of staff and management team to achieve personal development
• Outstanding motivational and people management skills
• True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets.
About the Company
A leading Facility Services in Qatar.
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar
Health and Safety Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
QHSE Lead Auditor
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
SSHE Assistant Manager
HSE Engineer - High Rise