Job description / Role
To be considered in this position, you must be fully knowledgeable with the project standards as per the Supreme Committee Standards, NFPA, QCDD, MOI, Kahramaa and other local regulations.
• Having extensive experience in large scale portfolios / Facility Maintenance.
• Having substantial experience in integrating multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status and performance measurement baseline in a large scale facility maintenance project.
• Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports to support critical path analysis, near term tasks work, priority-based resource allocation, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• University degree in Engineering in Electrical / Mechanical
• Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience and 3 years of which is experience in Gulf Region
• Extremely proficient in MS Office, and software & database programs required to meet the reporting needs.
• Creative and innovative with assignments.
• Can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple request/task and handle sudden changes in priorities.
• Can embrace and participate in change initiatives.
• UPDA (Grade A) Certified
• Holding Qatar Driving Licenses
• Currently based in Qatar with transferable visa
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Quality Assurance Engineer - Facility Management Services
Project Manager - Quality Assurance for Facility Management Services
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Sr. QA/QC - Mechanical
QC Engineer / Inspector - O&M
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|