Job description / Role
• Maintain a management framework that incorporates and focuses on QA and Health & Safety issues in all aspects of the business.
• Achieve compliance with the relevant company and local HSE regulations and wherever practicable, identify and follow, imply and maintain all HACCP & ISO standards and requirements.
• Imply Health and Safety measures including code of Accident Prevention.
• Conduct periodic audits of stores and vehicles to ensure supplied products are stored and transported in compliance with the required QMS, HSE & Hygiene standards.
• Conduct periodic internal audits of the operated sites/branches to ensure the food preparation, storing, distribution are in line with the required QMS, HSE & Hygiene standards.
• To prepare the relevant audit report and corrective action plan, if required.
• To be actively involved in the development and implementation of quality activities.
• Coordinating with Certifying Body. Representing the management during certification and surveillance audits
• Promoting awareness of customer requirements
• Prepare, review and update the QMS documents (namely Quality Manual, Quality system procedures, HSE Manual & procedures and other documentations).
• Ensuring the compliance of all the functions as per the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
• Preparing Management Review Meeting Schedule and conducting Management Review Meetings
• Preparing Audit schedules, Conducting Internal Audits, preparing audit reports, Writing Nonconformity reports.
• Communicating to the Management on Quality issues / Non-conformities & Audit reports
• Measuring & monitoring the process routine.
• Initiate necessary corrective and preventive action.
• Creating ISO/Quality awareness for the associates by internal trainings, all trainings required must be coordinated with the HR department.
• Review of Quality policy periodically
• Time to time review of all the functions, to check the effective implementation of Quality Management system.
• Perform other relevant responsibility required by Chef Middle East Management.
• Post Graduate / Graduate in Biotechnology, Food Technology, Science, Engineering or minimum two to three years of food plant/fmcg related experience, including direct relationship with plant sanitation or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others, such as customers, managers, and the general public.
• Have a strong working knowledge of QA procedures and the legislation that applies to the food industry; including HACCP.
• Preference for candidate with ISO & HACCP certification, Internal Auditor Training, PIC Training, and Basic or Intermediate Food hygiene training.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be familiar with all general office equipment and machineries.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
LAB Manager (Quality)
|Al Ain||5 Oct|
Quality Monitor Officer
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)