Job description / Role
Are you a Quality Engineer / Inspector that has runway pavements experience on an Airport in the GCC? Are you a good strong communicator with civil experience our client is seeking ? If you are based in Qatar or open to relocating please apply reference the advert instructions below .
Complex & Fast Track Airport Project in Qatar is seeking a Quality Engineer / Inspector that has significant runways / pavement works experience . Our client is looking to hire and mobilize the right candidate ASAP !
Working on an iconic airport project that is seen as a Project of National Importance due to the critical nature of the project and the Qatar World Cup . This project is GO GO GO and needs a Quality Engineer that has an understanding and track record of working on Runway projects .
You will be responsible for the following:
• Inspection of Sub Contractors Work
• Preparing & Issuing Submittals
• Report to the Quality Manager
• Manage any quality related issues
• Keep clear and precise records of works managed and delivered
• Support Construction Team in Quality Issues
• Raise no compliance & quality issues
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Medical & Flights
• Pavement / Airfield Experience in the GCC is essential
• Degree or Diploma Civil Engineering
• Must be based in Qatar or able to relocate before the 8th of November 2020
• Strong Communication skills critical – ENGLISH
How to Apply:
• Please apply online. Please ensure it is a word formatted CV that you attach with clear contact details.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One Thousand Walls
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
QA-QC Engineer (Marine)
Civil / Material Inspector - Concrete/Asphalt - Immediate Start
Plant QA/QC Engineer