Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quality, Health, Safetyand Environment Manager (QHSE Manager) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This position is responsible for providing QHSE advice and information to KEO clients, staff and contractors which come under the scope of KEO contracted services.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Establishing a good working relationship, promoting and advising on QHSE issues with the Client, KEO site teams and contractors .
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of QHSE best practices and standards.
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the Quality, Heath, Safety and Environmental Management system, reviewing and recommending revisions as necessary to senior management.
- Managing the iport system for the region and monitoring the QHSE team performance accordingly .
- Developing and implementing the KEO Internal QHSE Audit program.
- Ensuring incident reports and investigations are carried out effectively to determine root causes and providing recommendations aimed at preventing re-occurence .
- Leading the investigation for fatal incidents involving KEO employees.
- Managing the deployment, activities and assigning duties to the QHSE team .
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 14 years' career experience with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent (NEBOSH Diploma Level 6).
- Successful candidates are expected to have the following certifications: NEBOSH IGC/NGC, IOSH managing and working safely, OSHA 30hours and management qualification certified as BS OSHAS 18001/ISO 45001:2018 lead Auditor.
- Preference will also be given to candidates with experience on major roads, infrastructure and drainage projects.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.