Job description / Role
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Prepare and analyze project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labor and time.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Identify, analyze, and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes.
- Provide reports on value completed work and subcontractor claims.
- Reviewing the sub-contractors claims and doing the verification to process their payments.
- Reviewing the subcontractor’s variation claims requested in line with subcontract T & C and provide the recommendations.
- Reviewing approved construction drawings and prepare the BOQ to provide analysis to civil manager by highlighting if there is any impact with respect to tender costing or subcontract scope.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Documenting any changes in design and advising to management to update budgets.
- Advising on additional changes from main contract and submission of change order to client.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Construction estimating experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor (Flood Prevention)
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Opus Recruit Middle East