Job description / Role
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantity Surveying Discipline from a recognized University to the approval of the Engineer.
- Post graduate Chartered in Quantity Surveying would be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years experience in construction related quantity surveying, of which 7 years in similar surface & ground water networks, utilities Road construction projectsor equivalent.
- Experience must include sewage projects in Large Scale infrastructure utilises, drainage, sewerage, surface water & Sewerage, roads networks construction.
- Experience in preparatory construction project monthly valuation.
- Experience in assessing and valuating Contractor’s claims.
- Good documentation of records.
- Preparation of submission of all SI, VO, Claims to Ashghal and for project close out.
- Must have ability to utilize computer technology to analyze data, maintain records, analyze financial data and generate reports.
- Must have good command of English both written and spoken.
- Computer skills are mandatory;
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Gulf Engineering & Industrial Consultancy (GEIC)
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|
Senior Quantity Surveyor