Job description / Role
• Carry out feasibility studies and benchmarking analysis.
• Prepare budget estimates, cost plans and Bill of Quantities.
• Liaise with design team with the design team in drawings issues / revisions
• Prepare monthly progress valuation following Contractor’s Applications for
• Payment including visit site, check progress with Engineer / Project Manager, evaluate materials stored on-site and check status of completed variations.
• Evaluate variation orders and making recommendations including obtaining market quotations for ‘star rates’
• Position: Quantity Surveyor
• Type of contract: Permanent/Full-time
• Nationality: ANY nationality
• Salary: up to 36,000 QAR full package depending
• Location: Doha, Qatar
• Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or any relevant course
• Preferably Chartered MRICS or with a professional qualification
• Local hires should have MME Accreditation A, B, C or Trainee if possible
• Should have consultancy environment work experience
• Experience of leading and successfully delivering cost management commissions
• Good IT skills and ability to use all Microsoft software applications and CATO taking off programs
• Proficient in quantification and costing of construction works including rate build-ups and generic rates and knowledge of Standard Method of Measurements
• Knowledge of procurement, supply chain management and tendering various types of contracts
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Qatar Project Management (QPM)