Job description / Role
Holding Company is looking for an experienced Real Estate Analyst for its candidacy in Doha.
The Real Estate Analyst provides financial analysis in support to the financing, acquisition, marketing and leasing of a certain property. You will give professional advice and analysis to the company based on the economic conditions, market trends and their financial situation. This role also involves negotiating acquisition, disposal and lease contracts and coordinating transactions. You will need to make sure the investment portfolio is stable and to help increasing it. You will also be responsible for mitigating risks in company’s current and future real estate investments, while carefully analyses these areas.
As a Real Estate Analyst, you will research trends and statistics in the Real Estate market and make recommendations for investment opportunities.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Study real estate trends in local market
- Meet with buyers and sellers of real estate
- Negotiate real estate deals
- Manage your company’s real estate investment portfolio
- Produce market performance assessment (MPA) reports for the Management
- Maintains real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market
- Monitor and analyze specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using financial and economic data, as well as research
- Responsible for preparing weekly or monthly reports for company’s management to keep them updated with the developments in the industry
- Apply market research to help guide the benchmark assumptions for assigned properties in the region
- Contribute to the development of specialized research on the Real Estate market pertaining property types of interest in order to enhance the realizable value of real estate market resources for the company
- In charge of identifying opportune moments to sell/rent current property and researching new areas to invest in
- Relevant Experience of at least 5 years in Qatar is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Honesty and integrity as core values
- Must have sound analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of local real estate market
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform array of analysis
- Computer skills and statistics-based software applications
- Excellent skills of operating with figures and mathematical and analytical solving skills
- Must be up to speed with local news related to the real estate business and market
- Be aware of competitors’ activities and continuously approach new customers
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.