Job description / Role
• Manage the recruitment process end-to-end to ensure all recruitment targets are met – including sourcing of candidate applications, interviewing, offer generation & acceptance, joining and induction.
• Provide administrative and coordination support to the Human Resources Manager to collate the overall Manpower requirements of the company including Qatarization plans.
• Support the Human Resources Manager in the development of effective sourcing, recruitment and selection processes with alignment to the strategic talent requirements.
• Track recruitment and staffing process vis-à-vis manpower plans and suggest mid-course corrections to the manpower plans as and when required as per established process.
• Implement manpower planning, sourcing, recruitment and selection policies and programs consistently for resources on project sites and in head office.
• Collaborate with Division/Department heads to finalize recruitment plans based on approved manpower plans and ad-hoc requirements as per established process.
• Prioritize recruitment channels and networks based on collective decision Human Resources Manager on possible options for sourcing – internal recruitment, external sourcing – headhunting, referrals, advertisements etc.
• Ensure job vacancies are filled promptly and efficiently by effectively streamlining the recruitment process making sure that it is carried out in a timely and in an efficient manner in accordance with the Recruitment Policy & Procedure.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation related to the Manpower Planning & Recruitment process such as manpower plans and requisitions, hiring approvals from appropriate authorities, applicant information etc.
• Manage the entire recruitment database effectively including contact information of recruitment agencies and networks which support selection process.
• Communicate regularly with all internal customers to ensure that all information related to Manpower Planning & Recruitment is adequately shared for better results
• Ensure that all recruitment and selection efforts are in compliance with national and other laws, industry regulations and guidelines.
• Collaborate with external staffing agencies to ensure timely delivery of services and quality of hire for appropriate deployment of resources on project sites.
• Coordinates and endorse required documents to Government Relations team for CEID, Transfer of sponsorship and Work permit processing.
• Coordinates with on New Joiners (Expat) mobilization plan by arranging ticket, hotel accommodation and transportation.
• Conduct Job Induction/Orientation for the new joiners.
• Coordinates with medical and life insurance companies on addition of new hire employees on their joining date.
• Submit application details in ERP upon joining of employee for HR Hiring in the system
• Prepares offer of employment for the qualified candidates both for regular and temporary roles
• Prepare reports for weekly manpower requirements
• Establish and maintain a filing system and record of employee and shortlisted candidate files
• Prepare the complete Employee Files of the mobilized candidates before forwarding to HR – Personnel Department
• Perform other related administrative task directed by the management from time to time
• Degree in Human resources or related.
• Post Graduate in Business Management, with HR specialization/certification is an advantage.
• 8-10 years in recruitment, with 2-3 years in Recruitment / Manpower role in a medium to large company.
• Bilingual - Arabic speaker is preferred.
• Available Immediately
About the Company
A leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruiter – Oil & Gas – 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East
HR Operations Manager