Job description / Role
• Design and implement overall recruitment strategy
• Coordinate with managers to discover staff requirements and projections
• Write and post job descriptions on career/ social media platforms.
• Source passive candidates
• Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
• Use and implement recruitment tools to assess candidates’ skills.
• Help the company with recruitment methods and channels.
• Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
• Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
• 5 years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role in Qatar and GCC region in FM/ services field.
• Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements,
• Passion about HR methods,
• Ability to scan large volumes of resumes,
• Team player,
• Good time-management skills,
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in HR/ Business Administration or relevant field
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Human Resources Manager
Admin & Operations Officer
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Irwin & Dow