One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
• Create and publish job ads in various portals.
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
• Screen resumes and job applications.
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
• Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
• Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
• Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
• Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
• BS in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
• With 3 – 5 years’ experience in an Executive Search company handling full-cycle recruitment.
• Proven experience in technical interviews
• Handled niche roles recruitment
• Good written and verbal communications skills
About the Company
One of the leading 'Total Solutions' provider in Qatar.
Senior Recruitment Officer
MAYKS HR Consulting
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
One Thousand Walls
Human Resources (HR) Manager - Top Tier Company