Job description / Role
• The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for recruitment advertising and sourcing, conducting first round interviews, assessments, background checks, salary negotiation, and executing employment agreements to support Talent Acquisition program.
• The Recruitment Specialist works closely with hiring managers to ensure a high level of service is provided, and the best available talent acquired
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and re-design recruitment systems and processes
• Demonstrated ability to use impartial judgment and retain and impart confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrated ability to write appropriate interviewing questions and coach hiring managers in the use of best recruitment practice interview techniques
• Effective business writing skills including the ability to produce advertisements, job descriptions and reports
• Demonstrated strong consultation and negotiation skills and the ability to persuade candidates
• Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and make judgments involving the analysis of facts or situations
• Tact and diplomacy and strong work ethic when dealing with sensitive issues
• Demonstrated ability to provide a polite, caring and timely service to all hiring managers and candidates
• Proficiency in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
Senior Recruitment Officer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Equinox Global Investments
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|