Job description / Role
• Manage the relationships of clients and solicit business to contribute to achieve business performance of the branch;
• Work closely with Dept Head on business strategies and targets for business development;
• Prepare, discuss and submit credit report to Credit Committee for credit approval;
• Follow up any credit risk issues identified by the departments and prepare an investigation report on case by case basis;
• Review and ensure the satisfactory completion of all relevant loan documentation;
• Ensure proper record-keeping for all customer-related and loan-related documentation;
• Ensure compliance with credit and compliance procedures and policies and operate within guidelines and limits including conducting KYC;
• Conduct and complete post-lending reviews and reports for existing transactions as required;
• Work closely with the Dept Head on any assignments or customers assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor Degree and above in finance, business or other relevant majors;
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Qatar;
• Proven track records in corporate banking transactions;
• Excellent financial analytical skills;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Proficient in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, Reuters;
• CFA, FRM will be advantage to be considered.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.