Job description / Role
- Directs the overall operations of Rent Solutions to ensure maximum performance through sales and operational management.
- Leads the management team of the company’s goals in revenue, operational and customer service performance.
- Coordinates with the team members to submit business projections and adjust resources to maximize performance opportunities.
- Seeks additional growth opportunity to include expansion in existing markets.
- Allocates budget sources and set a strategic plan to achieve company’s growth through a steady stream of profit and loss management.
- Allocates budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
- Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
- Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
- Creating a good working relationship with lending institutions and manufacturer personnel and maintaining these relationships.
- Achievement of Operational goals and financial objectives.
- Frequency evaluate contracted suppliers in terms of commitment to contracted terms and conditions, innovation and awareness of market trends, competitiveness etc. and accordingly decide whether to keep and renew contracts with then or seek other suppliers.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure smooth running of subsidiaries activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
- Proactive fleet management to maximize revenue and minimize asset costs.
- Monitors and provide a systematic approach on monitoring a large number of fleets.
- Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors’ activities and achieve best deals for Rent Solutions Car Rental Subsidiaries.
- Maintain effective employee staffing levels based on estimated rental volume
- Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections
- Business Administration
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 10 years of experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Strong analytical ability and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Age Range: 35
- Gender Preference: Male
- Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Fleet Operation Manager