Job description / Role
One of our client in Medical & Research Organisation is seeking to fill up the role as per the below criteria:
Job description - Research Coordinator
- Under the direct supervision of the Lead Principal Investigator (LPI), the Research Assistant will support all aspects of a cross- section questionnaire study in a healthcare setting. (This study doesn’t involve collecting any laboratory samples).
- Help develop the research materials ( brochures, forms etc) for the study under guidance of LPI.
- Initially help approach and complete data from participants on a daily schedule first 3-4 months. Supervise data collection in two other sites by two research nurses.
- Conduct telephone interviews with research participants who cannot do face to face interviews.
- Assist LPI in scheduling and organising focus group discussions for the qualitative aspect of study.
- Record and transcribe information gathered from participants. Assist internal data management and analysis.
- Assist with sending mailings and planning group events and meetings related to the project.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Help with the publishing and dissemination of the research finding.
Minimum Qualifications for Grade (Applicant MUST meet these minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant)
Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3 month- 1 years of research experience or equivalent in education, training , field work.
Additional helpful requirements
- Excellent comprehensive computer skills.
- Arabic speaking ( Preferable) and familiar with the Qatari culture , ideally had lived in Qatar over several years.
- Must be able to work independently. Must be a good communicator and comfortable in working with married men and women.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Has basic research skill ( suitably been involved with some form of field research)
Location: Hospital ( + 2 other smaller sites)
Social science /health/ education / psychology background helpful.
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Procurement Officer - Arabic Candidate
Receptionist / Administrator
Irwin & Dow
Hire Desk Controller