Job description / Role
• To maintain highest levels of cash control – taking responsibility for all losses and errors.
• To manage cash , ensuring errors are kept to a minimum and checking all cash received from guests for correct amounts and genuine currency
• Ensures all information related to cash on the premises is kept confidential and never disclosed to third parties outside of the assigned unit and operational management.
• Is open and honest with tips acquired during service and follows the tips policy as prescribed by HDC operations.
• After shift takes report with micros and from credit machine make sure that both are ok but if there is any mistake corrects it and drops all the checks with reports for auditor.
• To complete the summary sheet/ reports at the end of each shift correctly and make sure drops are counted, sealed and witnessed by two individuals.
• Makes drop of cash at closing.
• Checks all kinds of vouchers before posting.
• All city ledgers should be available with proper back-ups.
• Controls the hard checks by serial Numbers
QAR 1,500 to 2,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company accommodation (sharing room/shared flat), transpo, insurance, meal on duty, ticket every 2 years
• High School with min 3 years of experience
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Certification of previous training in food service.
• Ability to communicate in a foreign language, preferably Arabic.
• Experience with computers.
• Ability to operate, clean and maintain all equipment required in job functions.
• To post all restaurants bills through Micros correctly.
• To collect cash and credit payments.
• To ensure that there is enough change available and be responsible for keeping the float.
• To ensure that all necessary materials are available before commencing the shift.
About the Company
A fully owned subsidiary of United Development Company (UDC), Hospitality Development Company (HDC) owns and operates a multi brand F&B portfolio consisting of quick service standalone restaurants, coffee shops and high end fine dining establishments in the city of Doha, a mix or franchise and home grown concepts. The Middle East has unique challenges and this is by no means a working holiday assignment, it will require hard work, patience and dedication from business savvy individuals.
Qatar is a beautiful peninsula some 300 miles away from Dubai and with its abundant oil and gas reserves and booming economy, it is has become a fast paced business and lifestyle metropolis, filled with innovative F&B concepts and well-established international hospitality brands. The land is steeped in culture and is a welcoming multinational hub, as it eagerly prepares to host the world’s largest football tournament in 2022.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
TGC Consulting Middle East