Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
- Behaves and acts (as a leader) in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Manages the team of Restaurant or Outlet Staff, helping them improve their skills and providing support for career development
- Manages headcount and Restaurant organisation for optimum performance
- Improves sales, the quality of service and promotion of services in compliance with hygiene and security standards
- Conveys the hotel's image through his/her attitude, professionalism and involvement in the field
- Ensures that all products served to guests conform to standard and are of good quality
- Is responsible for the Restaurant's budget, develops revenue and profit margins
- Helps the hotel meet its targets
- Enhances customer satisfaction by his/her friendly and attentive attitude, discretion and diplomacy
- Seats customers and advises them in their choice of cocktails or other beverages
- Takes customers' orders
- Is attentive to customers and provides an appropriate response to every request
- Establishes a trusting relationship with guests by providing reliable advice
- In coordination with the F&B Director, handles complaints and remarks relating to the department
- Determines the best organisation (production, distribution, storage etc) according to existing infrastructure and equipment
- Supervises stock rotations for soft and alcoholic drinks and catering supplies, and identifies any needs
- Ensures that food & beverages conform to hygiene standards and preparation instructions and are served in a timely manner
- Supervises and checks the Restaurant set-up, menu presentation and pricing and creates special promotional events in order to increase revenue and profit margins
- Is responsible for applying the reference standards and audit procedures as defined by the hotel and brand
- Coordinates with the departments close to the Restaurant (bar, kitchen, front office etc)
- Guarantees that equipment is kept clean and well maintained, in line with hygiene regulations
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition and signals any needs for technical intervention
- Ensures compliance with legislation governing the sale of beverages
- Is familiar with all the hotel's services and promotes them to encourage guest loyalty
- Increases sales through his/her innovative and creative approach and reliable advice
- Is responsible for ensuring that consumption ratios meet the targets defined by the hotel
- Helps prepare the annual budget for the Restaurant, analyses results and implements corrective actions as necessary
- Guarantees the respect of procedures governing cash operations, administration and audits, in line with the brand's internal audit guidelines
- Manages stocks, takes part in inventories and justifies any consumption differences
- Ensures that equipment and appliances under his/her responsibility remain in good condition
Your experience and skills include:
- Italian Restaurant experience
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Good level of general culture
- Excellent presentation
- Team leader, a natural leader
- Well organised
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Casual Dining Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Aug|
RTC-1 Employment Services