Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Risk Coordinator to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for primarily providing risk management support to the Risk Manager in terms of delivery of a project(s) and for assisting with overall management of comprehensive corporate risk management/insurance program with a concentration on risk identification, risk transfer and risk retention techniques.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience project controls / risk management procedures.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of project controls / risk management such as QRA's to manage programme and project(s) schedule & cost outturns, risk workshops, planning, analysis and managing risk processes.
- Ensuring and reviewing risk management compliance related to project(s).
- Coordinating all aspects of contract review as relates to insurance and bonds issues, including coordination of contract review with legal.
- Analysing and understanding insurable risks and potential risk mitigation opportunities; interacting with operational groups to ensure coordination between project activities, exposures, and appropriate insurance coverage.
- Managing day-to-day interaction between all project participants, brokers and insurers related to risk management and insurance issues.
- Reviewing, initiating, and directing the appropriate insurance coverage and pricing for all new bids and projects.
- Overseeing internal claim management efforts.
- Reviewing and analysing loss control and trending reports and coordinating with Safety to develop appropriate action plans.
- Ability to build good working relationships within complex structures, both internally and with various project stakeholders.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management or equivalent.
- PMI-RMP or equivalent is advantageous.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.