Job description / Role
Safety Engineer - Multiple Opportunities
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Safety Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for providing Health and Safety advice and information to KEO staff and contractors to raise the safety standards and ensure compliance on site.
We envisage success in this role to include ;
- Monitoring and enforcing standards of safety in compliance with KEO's Health and Safety Management System and Client requirements.
- Reviewing and inspecting work areas determining potential occurrence of safety hazards.
- Observing and ensuring staff on site always: wear personal protective equipment, use hard hats and protective footwear, operate construction equipment in a safe manner and follow KEO's safety policies.
- Conducting daily inspections of the projects to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
- In case of emergency, determining and investigating the cause of the accident, establish a report and provide recommendation(s) to prevent future occurrences.
- Developing and implementing safety policies needed to reduce accident-related costs.
- Regulating set policies soliciting input from managers and workers.
- Providing training to KEO staff on safety as per OSHA requirements.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 16 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor of Science in Health, Safety & Environmental or equivalent.
Chartered status with NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) is highly regarded.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.