Job description / Role
Job Summary: Implementation of Operational health & Safety programme to ensure adherence to all government local legal and regulatory, and company requirements (KORE) or industry environmental, safety & security guidelines.
• Provide induction and training to staff on all aspects of the environmental / Operational health & safety / KORE program and legal or other requirements.
• Provide work permits for the internal/contract employees after verifying the safety/environmental requirements.
• Ensure the plant waste disposals is working promptly.
• Responsible for the PTW issuance as per the company requirement.
• Responsible for the calibration and verification of the safety related equipment’s/machines as per KORE and legal requirements.
• Responsible for the employee safety related activities like audiometry, near miss/incident/Accident reports, FACR, LTIR and share the same in time with Assistant Manager-EOSH.
• Scheduling and completion of SMS & EMS Internal Audits as per requirement.
• Preparation and Implementation of CAP’s in time.
• Communicate environmental / Operational health & safety / KORE matters to the concerned personnel as appropriate.
• Sustenance of GMP, EMS and OHSAS certifications without any minor non-conformance.
• 100% Adherence to Company policy, procedures and KORE requirements
• Graduate or post graduate (preferable in environmental sciences and diploma is industrial safety operations)
• 3 years’ experience in environmental and safety preferably in a food and beverage industry.
• Must have NEBOSH, First Aid and Preferable with Fire Marshal certificate
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health & Safety Advisor