Job description / Role
- Responsible for the overall security of the 21 High St. and ABA Tower Office premises, including showrooms/boutiques, cafe and a team of security personnel for both locations, i.e., preventive measures/detriments to mitigate potential financial loss to the organization, tracking incidents, investigating minor and major incidents.
- Ensuring security of the premises at all times by applying maximum security/SOP protocols.
- Bachelor Degree
- NEBOSH certificate for health, safety and environmental practices will be an advantage
- 5 years of experience in similar capacity
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability in managing complaints and customer satisfaction
- Customer oriented
- Demonstrated multitask ability
- Can work with minimum supervision and can work under pressure
- Highly mobile and flexible on timings
- Knowledgeable on accommodation regulations within the region
- Ability to demonstrate basic first aid and emergency protocols
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|