Job description / Role
• To welcome and greet customer with a smile
• To take charge of the customer as soon as possible by pointing him/her in the direction of what he/she is looking for.
• To make the customer feel comfortable by initiating a conversation that allows him/her to express the reasons for his/her visit to the store.
• To take the time to pursue the sale by pointing out the product’ advantages
• To show enthusiasm for the customer’s choice at the conclusion of the sale.
• To complete the administrative formalities, at the conclusion of a sale, prior to the customers settling of the bill.
• To systematically offer to take the customer’s references
• Punctuality, flexibility, reactivity.
• Quality of contact with the customer.
• Professionalism in services provided to the customer.
• Individual contribution to the turnover in the sector.
• Positive attitude within the sales team.
• Familiarity with the products.
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.
Senior Sales Executive (FMCG)
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Sales Executive - SAP Academy
SAP Middle East & North Africa