Job description / Role
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all administration related tasks in the department, including invoices, accruals, monthly payroll attendance in coordination with the Talent & Culture team
- Coordinate all internal and external correspondence in the department, answering the phone, blocking the team's calendar etc.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service to clients and internal colleagues mostly conducted via phone and email
- Has a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Oversees communication to assigned key local accounts/programs duties
- Assists with maintenance of accounts, contacts, activity and business details within Opera Sales & Catering according to Hotel standards
- Prepares proposals, contracts, client communication letters, expense forms, cheque requests and invoices
- Coordinates site inspection notices and distributes to appropriate staff members
- Assists with restaurant, spa, transportation and room reservations for group VIP's and Sales Managers
- Maintains current sales and promotional brochures
- Prepares and disseminates month-end reports
- Takes minutes of the meetings
- Provides clerical duties as required (typing, filing, etc.)
- Other duties as required
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Oasys, Opera and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Previous experience in a sales role is ideal but not mandatory
- Flexible and accommodating personality
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies