Job description / Role
You'll be responsible for responding to guest inquiries, contacting potential new guests based on networking and referral leads, and helping the sales team with administrative tasks. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills and previous sales experience. Please apply as soon as possible if this describes you!
What's in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
• Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
• Generate sales presentations and a variety of additional materials for prospective customers, highlighting event space, dining and catering services, and facility amenities.
• Prospect a list of company and referral leads generated through research, networking, social media, and special events.
• Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding guest satisfaction for the hotel group.
Your experience and skills include:
• Relevant sales experience is an asset
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.