Job description / Role
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
• The candidate should be ideally from Signage background / manufacturing environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To build strong and profitable relationships with customers. Partnering with customers to ensure effective formwork and shoring solutions. Delivering against agreed hire and sale revenue targets. Ensuring payment is received on time and in full. Representing Company in an ethical and professional manner.
• The Sales Engineer / Project Coordinator is an integral member of the BD team responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. The incumbent will be responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a BD Manager.
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements·
• Assist the BDM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Attend site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in as per project plan and cost effective manner
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Liaise for Contracts, Purchase Orders Payments etc.
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
• Assist the BDM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval
• Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
• Engineering Degree (Mech./ Civil /Arch.) from a reputed University
• Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of product
• Around 3-5 years of GCC experience supporting BDM in the delivery of development projects
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office
• Preference for person worked with Signage, Steel or Construction company
• Seniority Level
• Marketing and Advertising Events Services Entertainment
• Employment Type
• Sales Business Development
About the Company
ELAN Group was established in 2004 with the ambitious task of bringing international and unique advertising concepts to Qatar. By introducing the latest media tools to the market, with the support of globally experienced partners, we laid the foundations and set global standards for the country’s advertising sector.
Since then, we have evolved over the years to become a diversified and fully integrated media and entertainment company offering media, urban city beautification, events, and entertainment services throughout region.
ELAN Group delivers the very best in media, events, urban and entertainment services by engaging with our customers at every stage of each project and always putting them at the center of everything that we do.