Job description / Role
Sales Executive – Falck Safety Services Qatar
The role is responsible for acquiring and realizing new customer leads, retaining existing customers, and managing accounts through selling and promotion of training services; contributing to the achievement of monthly sales targets, while generating new opportunities to increase market share in the Oil & Gas Safety Training sector. Competing within a highly demanding business activity towards acquiring new prospects/business leads, project executions and market expansion in Qatar.
- Conduct market research and identify sales opportunities providing input to assist management in the strategy and overall sales approach.
- Gain thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Generate new sales that will establish client-supplier business relationship.
- Develop customer leads through networking and create unique approach over competitors
- Ensure that the right training services are delivered to customers in a timely manner and service level is maintained at all times
- Act as a key contact with all customer/account issues and concerns and provide solutions as needed.
- Manage a variety of new and existing accounts.
- Graduate of Marketing or Business Administration or any business/sales related course.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in sales, providing customer-based solutions in response to customer needs
- Experience in the Oil & Gas/HSE training industry will be an advantage
- Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated
- Experience in building sales and sales account retention
- Valid QID and NOC to transfer sponsorship if residing in Qatar
About the Company
With a tailored approach to the requirements of the region. in the spirit of the founding of Falck in 1906 by Sofus Falck, Falck Safety Service UAE's goal is to become the leader in providing quality emergency services and assistance to governments , industry and communities. We aim to provide the GCC and Middle East access to proven innovative Public Private Partnership models bringing the benefits of our global knowledge and experience to the needs, and , priorties of the region.
Falck Safety Services state of the art equipment and simulators provide delegates with a realistic training experience, in a safe and controlled environment. Expertly trained and experienced instructors ensure that delegates receive personal attention and any areas of concern are addressed during their training, giving reassurance and increased confidence to 'Trust in a Safer World'.