Job description / Role
- Interfacing with Customer second / third line management levels for in-market executions
- Negotiates with customers on the allocated marketing spend
- Address stock listing, availability, visibility and expiry issues within prescribed guidelines
- Liaises with the logistics function to ensure delivery of stock
- Responsible for debt recovery and provides support to accounting team for reconciliations
- Guiding and Supervision of Merchandiser on floor
- Reading and understanding of Customer Sales Analysis Agency / Brand and ROI. Provide in-market information such as RSP surveys, Competition activity and display pictures.
- Creativity in displays within set guidelines by Brand owners
- Responsible for ensuring adequate stock availability on shelf 24/7
- Maintain the Visibility as per KAP / SOM
- Maintain freshness of stock in Stores
- Responsible for stock rotation
- Work within allocated Trade Spend
- Increase the SOS in Key Accounts with KAP or as per SOM in line with Brand Owners strategy
- Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent. University Degree holder preferred
- At least 2 years background in a distributor/ multinational FMCG business
- Qatari driving license
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.