Job description / Role
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Assists the sales and marketing department in ensuring consistent usage of guest rooms, function rooms, banquet services and catering services by closing contracts and managing accounts efficiently and effectively
- Adopts appropriate service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand's values
- Assures the satisfaction of all guests in the area under his/her responsibility
- Provides a friendly and personal welcome for clients and guests
- Maintains current client relationships and encourage repeat business
- Confirms all details in writing to the clients
- Knows all about the Hotel's special features and promotes the brand and hotel's offer
Level of Education:
Areas of study:
1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements:
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.