Job description / Role
We are currently looking for candidates for the Sales Executive position who are energetic and outgoing team players. The role is for one of the leading and well-established steel engineering companies that provides steel engineering, design, fabrication, construction, and supply.
• To identify, develop and build relationships with prospective clients, ensuring that all sales opportunities are acted upon.
• To gather a clear view of a prospect’s reasons for engaging Onto the Page and required key deliverables to allow compelling propositions to be created, presented, and closed as appropriate
• For all new clients, prepare a client brief for the Client Manager, effecting the handover of the relationship into the delivery phase
• Identify, organize and attend relevant networking events, breakfast meetings, etc, following up all leads gathered
• Identify, create a business case for and, if approved, manage the company’s attendance at suitable business development/lead generation events
• To further develop relationships with existing business partners and identify and develop opportunities with new partners.
• To keep the content of the Company’s website up to date and relevant
• To identify and manage a social media strategy for the Company
• To identify suitable awards for the Company to enter
• To research resources available to scan competitor offerings to ensure the range of services continues to offer good value for clients.
• To make suggestions to the Sales Manager when any new opportunities for service enhancement are identified
• Cold calls as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so as to enhance the company’s performance.
• Collecting customer feedback and conducting post-completion surveys with clients upon completion of their projects.
• An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence, and resilience.
• A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones.
• An individual with a strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions, and in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with prospects.
• An individual sharing the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise, and great service.
• A lifelong learner, who will embrace the opportunity to acquire new skills and ideas, potentially through self-study.
• Good planning & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; set priorities; identify & address problems & meet deadlines.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Education & Experience:
• Educated to Bachelor of Engineering
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in the Steel Structural Fabrication sector executing works.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, work ethics, attention to detail, honesty, and reliability.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co W.L.L. is a dedicated structural steel, metalworks, and stainless-steel works provider. We specialize in Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures and a variety of other industrial and building solutions. We utilize our know-how and decades of industry experience to provide fully-customized solutions for our clients. Our in-house team of engineers, supervisors, technicians and highly-skilled labor has a shared experience of over 100 years in structural steel works and other metalworks and metal fabrication. We take pride in the hundreds of projects we have executed for the government and semi-government sector such as Qatari Armed Forces and Woqod. Our clients can always expect us to deliver their projects on time and on budget. We use fully automated machinery in our workshop and fabrication yard to provide precision building, welding, and fabrication of steel and other metals. Our commitment to providing a high-quality product to our clients and end-users is captured by our ISO-certified quality strategy and processes.
Specialties: Structural Steel Works, Metalworks, Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures, Welding, Industrial Solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive - Marine Outboard Engine
Business Development Executive
One Thousand Walls