Job description / Role
The role is responsible for acquiring and realizing new customer leads, retaining existing customers, and managing accounts through selling and promotion of products and services; contributing to the department's achievement of allocated monthly sales target, while generating new opportunities to increase market share in FMCG sectors. Competing within a highly demanding business activity towards acquiring new prospects/projects/business leads and project executions and market expansion.
- Conduct market trend observation and document behavior for sales approach reference based on competition activities and provide input to assist management in the strategy and overall sales approach.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Develop a customer leads through networking and create unique approach over competitors
- Ensure that the right products are delivered to customers in a timely manner and service level is maintained at all times
- Act as a key contact with all customer/account issues and concerns and provide solutions as needed.
- Generating new sales that will establish client-supplier business relationship.
- Manage a variety of new and existing accounts.
- Establish harmonious work relationships with the first and second line management including potential stakeholders
- Arabic Speaker
- Graduate of Marketing or Business Administration or any business related course.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales, providing customer-based solutions in response to customer needs
- Experience in similar industry will be an advantage
- Proven experience in start-up sales environment
- Experience in building sales and sales account retention
- With Valid GCC light vehicle driving license required
- With valid QID and NOC to transfer sponsorship
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.