Job description / Role
• Manage a team a supervisors, sales reps and merchandisers (+40 people)
• Ensure acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management, store activities.
• Maintain a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
• Prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
• Contains the losses of their unit by keeping inventory shrinkage.
• Ensure all reports, such as purchase, inventory and sales, are accurate and timely available.
• Monitor store cleanliness, appearance and maintenance as per company policy.
• Ensures compliance of employees with security, sales, and record keeping.
• Orders goods or prepares requisitions to replenish goods on hand.
• Monitor and verify vendor activity in store.
• Ensure all employees are trained properly.
• Coordinates sales promotion activities.
• Inventory control-record all purchases at retail and compare to physical counts.
• Perform all shift duties as required.
• Proven track record of managing modern and traditional trade accounts.
• 4-5 years of experience in a similar position within FMCG environment.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Effectively handle stressful periods of peak activity.
• Effectively use interpersonal skills to delegate work.
• Communications skills (Arabic & English preferred).
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Country Manager - Multinational FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||19 Feb|
Operation Manager (Food Trading)