Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive
Job description / Role
One of the leading foodservice companies in Qatar which has more than 1000 SKUs over multiple categories is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to lead a large sales team.
• To achieve sales targets in the assigned territory selling existing and new products & developing the sales territory.
• Review and analyze data on the basis of which data driven decisions are made in the region.
• To lead, manage, develop, and coach the sales team in the region.
• Formulate and implement business plans and sales strategies.
• Guide, lead and motivate team of sales representative to achieve their business objectives.
• Making appointments with and meeting new customers
• Meeting sales target
• Execute daily sales promotion activities and projects in general trade channels
• Manage sales performance in terms of sales volume, inventory, and payment
• Establish good relationship with general trade customers
• Explore new business opportunities and market intelligence
• To assist the team members to solve day to day issues and challenges
• To provide excellent after sales service and ensure excellent customer experience
• Participates in trade exhibitions, meetings and training courses as and when needed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have experience in HoReCa sales
• Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma
• Significant years of experience in distribution and sales of FMCG products in Qatar/GCC.
• Must have a valid driving license
• Strong data analysis skills and must be comfortable making data driven decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
• Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
• Effective oral and written communications
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with company
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Business Development Manager - HR Technology
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Customer Service Manager
General Manager/Commercial Manager
Sales Manager - HORECA
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company