Job description / Role
- Responsibilities in-market sales promotion, support staff, brand talking and sampling, catering and special events. The role has short term objective in increasing business revenue and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate product to customers at the assigned store outlets, or at another venue.
- Market product to clients or consumers who have displayed a need for the product by showing how a product/item is best-used
- Ensure assigned area is cleaned and items/products are properly stored & displayed.
- Responds to clients/consumers questions about products which including pricing tiers, application, effect, features, etc.
- Set up booth, sampling stands; assemble materials/products including pictures and samples.
- Distribute product samples/giveaways/ meals (for catering) as per quota while walking around within store outlets/venue for offering samples to customers.
- Wear proper uniforms or entry pass while on duty.
- May take orders during in-market assignment.
- May handle operating allowance to perform specific operation and may conduct basic inventory on stocks, samples, distribution and sales (if appropriate).
- Generate report on activity outcome
- Assist in obtaining outlet approvals in the market of the assigned venue; perform courier/messenger related activity.
- Record observations relevant to the assigned project to improve quality of work execution and to contribute to plan/operation strategy
- Vocational course or completed at least 2 years in college preferably in Hospitality
- 1-2 years of experience gained from hospitality industry or FMCG related business
- Demonstrated selling and influencing skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Pleasant personality, organized and can work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate in basic English language (read/write/speak). Arabic skill is a definite plus
- Proven ability skills in customer handling with flair in customer service
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.