This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Specialist jobs in Qatar
Our client a large Multi-National company has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Specialist in their Qatar office.
They have more than 100 years experience in delivering both sustainable growth and consistent results. Today is no exception. They are making great progress toward inventing a new future - a future of faster growth and increased competitiveness, while continuing to deliver superior results.
Due to continued success in the region our client is seeking additional members for their strong Sales team. They are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist to join the organisation in the Qatar office.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible and accountable for the management and growth of an assigned market segment of product line(s) in support of the overall Company/Divisional strategy.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Selling and promoting the company’s products across the Qatar region
• Maintain close contact with and understand the needs of the customers.
• Prepare business forecasts, plans and pricing proposals for specific products.
• Launch new products within the agreed time frame, with the objective to maintain the market leader position.
• Build clean and transparent two-way communication with local and international KOL and surgeons
• Determine the territory revenue
• Build strong customer relations
• Develop and implement approved budgets
• Set targets for the Sales Team to achieve
• Responsible for the conception and execution of, as well as reporting on, Brand Plans and timetables
The individual needs to works under minimal supervision. Must have ability to problem solve, consistently meet deadlines and communicate both up and down the organization effectively.
All applicants must hold the following minimum skills and knowledge:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited/reputable institution
• The person should have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience in a medical sales role
• Analytical and self-motivated, process minded type of personality with outstanding interpersonal skills
• Good communication and negotiation skills and ability to interact with team and/or different level of organization
All applicants must be fluent in English, and proficient in MS Office. Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.