Job description / Role
• Setting target.
• One of the most important tasks is to divide the regions geographically and make it possible for them to travel throughout the week to cover the areas
• Identify appropriate strategies to implement the objectives.
• Training-based for sales representatives.
• Encouraging and motivating sales representatives.
• Perform the planning process.
• Follow-up sales mane and coordination with them.
• Monitor the objectives and follow up their implementation.
• Coordination between sales representatives and distribution of sales areas.
• Monitoring and monitoring the market and its movement.
• Analyze competitors and follow them.
• Follow up the after-sales process with customers.
• Monitor sales and prepare their own reports
• Qatar Driving License
• A degree or postgraduate qualification in a subject such as marketing, economics, business, statistics
• Membership and professional qualifications offered by professional bodies, such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM) is highly preferable.
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
About the Company
Al-Hattab Group, is a close-knit multifaceted enterprise of dynamic and rapidly progressive business group with an array of services inclusive of Trading & Contracting, Consulting Engineering, Design and Decor, Carpentry, Real Estate and more! Established in 1996, Al-Hattab Group has built a solid standing for operational excellence drawing on a strong foundation of quality, innovation and proven expertise. Through stellar products and services, expert team and a globally collaborative precise process, Al-Hattab is committed to anticipating and identifying tomorrow's requirement and responding through breakthroughs process. Drawing upon a rich heritage, each of the Group's subsidiary operate in an integrated model to provide end-to-end solutions to address specific market needs. With proven expertise, Al-Hattab group is focused on delivering superb quality services to the clients, resulting in repeat businesses.
Continual innovation, steadfast dedication and laser-sharp focus with the usage of advanced technologies has ensured that the group is a front-runner in all its fields of activities. Customer centricity and innovation are the two underpinning factors that has helped Al-Hattab group maintain its distinct edge in the crowded marketplace.
Al-Hattab is uniquely positioned to place its customers in profitable position in the ever expanding Middle East market. We take pride in providing the best quality solutions through an assortment of services. We are committed to realizing our Nation's Vision of 2030 by outperforming our competition and establishing ourselves as a global leader in by providing world-class solutions and delivering supreme capabilities.
Just like Qatar's four pillars of National Vision, at Al-Hattab, we focus on 4 pillars of sustainability: strategy, innovation, commitment and excellence.