Job description / Role
1. Prepare Shutdown maintenance execution schedules in micro level, monitor completion of the work carried out and forecasts activities during shutdowns.
2. Able to assess and detail the job steps, resource requirement and Estimate duration & cost.
3. Prepare with Maintenance and Operations group a shutdown logic showing clear sequence of various activities from shutdown to start-up.
4. Ability to do resource loading and leveling and project the final resource requirement.
5. Carry out schedule up-dating and issue various look-ahead schedules as required.
6. Able to carry out delay analysis and recommend the catch-up/recovery plans.
7. Able to identify and track critical path activities to achieve scheduled completion of activities.
8. Must be able to produce various progress metrics and reports including S-Curve.
9. Planning and system support for Shutdown activities through close liaison with the Shutdown Team, Maintenance and Operations group.
10. Able to identify the risk involved in each job, plan mitigation and incorporate them in the schedule.
11. Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
12. Co-ordinate with vendors, Contractors, other service providers to get inputs for scheduling.
13. Ability to lead scheduling team and co-ordinate activities.
1. B.Sc. Eng / Diploma or equivalent Mechanical/ Instrument/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
2. Minimum 4 years Middle East/Gulf experience is mandatory
3. Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
4. Minimum 3 Years working knowledge in Primavera Project Management. Basic knowledge in SAP (PM/MM).
5. 8 years work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in maintenance section out of which minimum 3 – 5 years in scheduling.
6. Should have thorough hands on experience in scheduling software Primavera P6.
7. Should have working experience in SAP (PM/MM) and MS Office.
8. Should have good knowledge of Rotating and static equipments maintenance.
About the Company
We are Qatar’s licensed professional Human Resource Recruitment Service and Staff Outsourcing firm committed to serving our valuable clients with the highest standard of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Our employment services covers all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies