Job description / Role
To oversee the transport and security service of the in-house staff.
• Leading facility management company
• Responsible for managing a team of security personnel to ensure the protection of property, assets, and people.
• Patrols building perimeter, sets up secure point of entry, and investigates suspicious activity.
• Responsible for managing company fleet.
• Ensure all staff contracted to arrive on time at clients premises as per tender schedules.
• Manage personnel deployed in the transportation team.
• Bachelor's Degree with security management licenses or certificates. Must require strong experience in security operations to identify risks with proven 5-7 managerial experience.
• Applicants with services background of working with Police, forces, Managed Securities Agencies is preferred.
• Its essential to have worked in corporate environment and managed a staff of over 3000 in the middle east.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.