Job description / Role
• Responsible for securing the stadiums, venues and associated information assents from any cyber threats or attacks by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems by preparing role based security standards, policies, and procedures to address the diverse user community accessing the stadiums
• Provide guidance to diverse security requirements arising at the venue and other critical infrastructure supporting the venue hosting mega events
• Hands on experience in implementing cyber security controls in venue and associated critical infrastructure for mega events in the scale of FIFA and Olympics
• Develop, implement and maintain Disaster Recovery (DR) procedures and infrastructure in relation to the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/ IT Service Contingency Plan for all critical venue infrastructure
• Lead in the development of security measures to ensure the integrity and confidential of information systems accessed from outside ensuring adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, statutes, and state requirements."
• 8-10 years of experience in systems, Network & Information security; management skills.
• 5-6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Expert in addressing handling Cybersecurity for global sporting events similar to FIFA & Olympics
• Bachelor’s engineering degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Science.
• Certification in Information Security (Minimum CISSP / CCIE –(Security), CISM, SANS) by an international established, approved consortium.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer
Arab Payment Services (APS)
Senior Project Manager - Security
IBM Middle East
IT Audit Manager - Information Security
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
HR Source Consulting