Job description / Role
• Coordinate the Architectural design and master planning of various projects
• Control the City Developments Progress During Design, permitting, modification, maintenance and completion.
• Lead and manage the building permit application and follow the process till issuance the completion certificate
• Verify the development application provided data and match them with the updated issued information.
• Liaise with investors consultants and architects to provide guidance and advice regarding the building permit applications and building design regulations within the city districts.
• Assess and advice on the proposed Development Concept design within the City District.
• Review and assess the architectural Drawing submitted for any of the City Developments as part of the building permit application.
• Evaluate and advise on whether to pursue building application and related project opportunities.
• Evaluate and follow up any of the developments adjustment application.
• Conduct necessary assessments and provide recommendations of building applications. Liaise with other necessary authorities to facilitate the approval process.
• Issue approvals based on authority go ahead for any Development submissions.
• Control and coordinate the submission of Enabling works allowing site access for construction commencement.
• Lead and /or collaborate in the preparation of proposals, expressions of interest and execution of projects relating to building permits and wider property management within the District.
• Enforce all building and planning regulations as per the state of Qatar Building Regulation in coordination with Municipality
• Bachelors Degree in Architecture
• Professional Registration is preferred but not a requirement for the role
• 10 -15 years practical experience in Architecture mainly gained from Consultancies working on large scale projects
• Basic technical skills in the area of Architecture with ability to use modern computer basic design tools.
• Freehand graphic illustration is desirable.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.